Every smart marketer looks out for getting most benefits from the least investment in businesses. Social media being one of the most impactful platforms to increase brand awareness gets picked by industry giants.
There are many social media management tools which assist in expanding brand presence. Since digital marketing took over traditional methods, business growths have changed directions.
Social media marketing is the recognized, reliable methods to secure brands online nowadays.
90 % of marketing executives agreed to the fact that social media generates substantial amount of exposure.
Despite other advantages, Digital marketing rarely fails any plan.
Moreover, traditional marketing methods have almost transformed themselves into the digital medium. We have seen more consumers available online than anywhere else. Social media management tools make brands capable of targeting better & creating engaging contents.
Professionals handling social media channels are still not aware of right tools needed. This complicates growth of business ahead and impedes developments. They will need proper guide to understand social media management tools to use them.
Companies these days know the importance and urgency of social media channels. Brands recognize basics technicalities offered by social media that bring marketing opportunities.
Social media helps bridge the gap between the tech-savvy customers with the company. Thus most preferred marketing method these days.
Effectiveness of marketing campaigns get good boost from using social media marketing tool. So, marketers have been exploring the digital space to discover advanced features. Thus continuous development here has secured brands online and expanded possibilities for marketers.
Social media management tools designed for particular functions like analytics, lead generation, graphics creation, content development & curation.
Top 10 best social media management tools
1. Tailwind: One of the most loved content creation tools, Tailwind helps create and post in bulk. The tool gets used for Pinterest and Instagram accounts only. Here users can pin to multiple Pinterest boards. Activities like bulk upload and schedule content posts on Instagram are also available. Tailwind equipped with a drag-and-drop calendar makes scheduling more comfortable and saves time. The tool helps measure success and reach while being the best medium for scheduling like a pro.
2. Facebook analytics: These days analytics and data are the known keys to a successful business. Facebook analytics is a much-recommended tool. It tracks down where, how, who and when someone interacts with your business. This analytical tool is more comprehensive and detailed. Admins can use to it to get information like who interacted in particular and which device they used. The tool has advanced features and gets updated for its users. Brands can develop smarter strategies using the available insights on clicks, sessions & engagements.
3. Canva: You will develop a particular liking for graphics & designing post using this tool. Creating features using Canva graphics & templates can attract your customers easily. This fantastic tool would never demand you to be a degree holder in graphic designing. It has a simple interface which is very easy to use and procure desired results. The tool comes with a plethora of previously designed templates, latest trending graphics, images and fonts. These can be utilized to create fascinating & informative feature images in minutes. This tool is a must try for all social media marketing learners & enthusiasts. Check out Canva for some brilliant, artistic and unique illustrations.
4. Sprout social: This is an all-in-one social media marketing tool. Its equipped with multi-level access enabling managers to coordinate delegate better. Sprout social is a social media listening tool helping in understanding how customers interact on social media. The tool is single hub for analysis, publishing, and social media optimization. Leading managers recommend Sprout social because of its unique features. It supports many profiles, provides security & ability to set specific permission level, reports, helpdesk, and in-built CRM system.
5. Hootsuite: It is the popular social media management tools known to empower social media managers. Hootsuite helps check several social media profiles through a single dashboard. Hoot suite is highly-recommended for beginners on social media marketing. Marketers hunting for new options for scheduling, bulk posting, and monitoring multiple social media profiles can check this tool. It is available on the browser and does not need any particular download to perform the tasks. It is famous as one of the cheap & easy to use tool which also offers free trials to new users.
6. Audiense: As marketers on social media, we know how leads affect the business. Audiense being the popular lead generation tool, helps in understanding the relevant audiences. This helps in exploring new means of engaging the viewers and growing business. Thanks to the impactful strategies & support managers can make using Audiense. The tool with the help of track records and analysis provides a report indicating the right ways to optimizing content. Segmenting the market, studying interest patterns, and identifying new market opportunities are some significant features of the tool.
7. Feedly: Content for digital marketers is the most essential and one of the primary. Thus, Feedly is widely used by most of them. This tool is a news aggregator tool that filters content and ensures marketers stay updated about recent topics. Further agencies can select from the already filtered materials to build their campaigns and sites. The tool is easy to use because it collects and comprises all relevant news for reading at one place. Feedly ensures that there is sufficient information for marketers to design their contents.
8. Buffer: One of the extensively used and widely accessible tool, Buffer must be used by most social media managers. It allows users to schedule posts and automate content as per need. Buffer is used to analyze and study past posts to find out which content/post worked. It shows the time of scheduling too. Posting content across numerous social media channels gets more manageable with the tool.
9. Visage: Who would not need optimized images for their social media marketing? Visage aligns with the brand’s design, tone, and the idea. Thus the tool helps in creating optimized and neat graphics. The tool has excellent graphic images that can get edited and mix matched with other designs to create unique designs. Through the tool, marketers can create and post consistent content on each of its platforms associated.
10. Influential: Social media and influencers are much related these days. Researches indicate that influencers are more impactful than mainstream idols. Influential helps if the concerned brand gets interested in tapping into the influencer market. The tool, powered by IBM’s artificial intelligence software Watson is smarter than its counterparts. Popular amongst influencers and marketers, Influential tool analyses and connects the right match of the brand and influencer for specific campaigns. The onsite AI uses its research to study the interests of business and influencers. Pairs engaging in similar content get suggested for each others profile.
Social media management tools are essential for businesses that intend to grow. It should be noted that marketing does not end with likes and shares. The next step is to get the leads converted into real clients or subscribers.
Surveys report that 70 % visitors on the website never return so lead conversion is a major task.
Social media is a challenging space, but it holds enormous opportunities for marketers. For brands that keep experimenting with the right tools and techniques social media management tools are useful.
If you are a brand looking to collaborate, associate, understand, and design your own concept & campaigns, then you must try these top popular social media marketing tools.
Peppy, chirpy, sane in her way. Sucker for wild travels & treks. Fond of murder mystery and non-fictional books. Open politics enthusiast and an agnostic atheist. Looks for wackiness in normalcy, adulting at her own pace!