After getting a head start and gaining 3K> subscribers, you will come across questions like how to delete your YouTube account, or how to delete a YouTube playlist. This blog will answer all your questions on DELETING STUFF from your YouTube channel.
How to delete unused YouTube channels from your account?
This is where the experimentation takes part. Many YouTubers create multiple YouTube accounts before finalizing the perfect channel. They try different art banners, social media links and description on their account to make it look perfect. Also, sometimes when you get too many YouTube FLAGS, then creating a new YouTube channel is the best gateway to the new start.
How to delete YouTube account – The Process
Click the YouTube channel you want to delete
CLICK –> my YouTube channel
CLICK –> Top Right Account Icon
CLICK –> YouTube settings
You will reach the OVERVIEW PAGE
CLICK –> Advanced (You can see your YouTube Username)
Down at the bottom
You will see DELETE CHANNEL button
CLICK –> Delete YouTube channel
Here is the following message you will receive
If you want to delete specific content from your YouTube channel, then click “I want to hide my channel”
Are you a content creator trying to level up your content strategy? Or maybe you just want to know what your audience is interested in? Get Vidooly’s premium, user-friendly online video optimization & analytics software for content creators. Write to us at email@example.com
Here you will receive 5 options
- Make your channel name, playlist, likes, subscriptions and your subscribers private until your Re- enable your YouTube channel
- Delete your comments, reply’s on other YouTube channels
- Save your Google + profile while you delete your YouTube channel
- Hide your YouTube tab on your Google + profile
- Remove your data from other Google properties
If you want to permanently delete your YouTube channel –> CLICK “I want to permanently delete my content”
Here you will receive a couple of options to choose
- Permanently delete your playlist, all subscriptions to other YouTube channels, a couple of subscribers from your YouTube channel, thumbs-up con comments, as well as comments you made on other videos including your watch history.
- Permanently delete your +1’s, replies, Google + display name, profile photo, and Posts that you made on Google+ about YouTube videos.
After deleting your YouTube channel, the following is the message you are going to get.
CLICK –> Delete your Google + Page
Re-enter your Google + password
CLICK –> DELETE button at the bottom of the page
FINAL STEP –> Check these options –> and CLICK –> DELETE GOOGLE +
This is the same method for “deleting your YouTube channel.” So, in case you want to delete the only YouTube channel you possess – follow the same method mentioned above.
How to delete your video from YouTube Account
To delete your outdated videos, or videos that you don’t need for your YouTube channel,
- Make sure that you are logged in.
- CLICK –> CREATOR STUDIO
- CLICK –> Video Manager
Choose the video you want to delete,
- CLICK –> ACTIONS button
- CLICK –> DELETE
How to delete a YouTube playlist
When you delete your YouTube account, only one of your created playlist will be deleted. So, you need to remove all the playlist beforehand to have a proper clean account.
So, to delete a YouTube playlist, you need to “log into YouTube account.”
- Open your Creator Studio
- CLICK –> Playlist in “Video Manager”
- CLICK –> EDIT
- CLICK –> DELETE PLAYLIST
Lastly, if you want to block someone on YouTube, then you can CLICK HERE to know more.
Being an artist, movie buff and a media enthusiast, content writing is my career train. I am a proud alumni of Symbiosis Institute of Media Communication (Pune) and currently working for Vidooly.