On rare occasions, annoying YouTube comments or messages can really get to you. Whether they’re from haters or stalkers, sometimes you just have to do something to stop them from bothering you. Fortunately, you CAN block users on YouTube. So here’s how:
1. Make sure you’re logged in your Google account.
2. Go to the profile of the user you want to block.
Click his/her name from wherever you see it on YouTube (comments section of a video, or channel). You can search for his name too.
3. Click the “About” option of their profile/channel.
4. You will see a Flag Icon near “Send Message”. Click it.
5. Then Select Block User.
6. And then, select “Submit” and CONFIRM you want to block that user.
You followed all these steps to block that person, but YouTube will still ask you to second guess your decision.
7. You did it. Yay.
He can’t comment on your videos. He can’t even send you a message. Because you just barred him! (If you have forgiven him, you can unblock him by following the same directions.)
Now you can live in peace, at least till another annoying troll bothers you.