Over the years, The Advertising Club has been honoring the best work in media through the EMVIES. And for the Emvies which were held on 13 October in Mumbai, Mindshare retained the ‘agency of the year’ title while Star and Vodafone shared the top client accolade; Madison won the Grand Emvie.
Apart from winning ‘agency of the year,’ Mindshare India bagged nine Golds, seven Silvers, and 12 Bronze medals to reach a total of 265 points. Among these flurry of awards and recognition for the contribution to the advertising world, we are proud to say that Vidooly Media Pvt Ltd was associated with Mindshare – India for their bronze award in “best media research /analytics – best use of analytics/data technology” category with our product called KYVE – Know Your Videos Effectively.
What is KYVE?
KYVE is an all in one marketing and analytics platform/dashboard that provides actionable video intelligence, that enables you to effectively manage, optimize and scale your online video business.
Following are the key aspects of KYVE.
- Explore trending videos on YouTube across any category.
- Find out videos that are about to trend soon.
- Check historical trends on a day/month in the past.
- Explore top performing channels.
- Get complete stats for trending videos including daily/weekly viewership and engagement.
- What are the trending searches across various genre, topics, and categories.
- what channels videos is your target audience engaging with?
- What kind of content is being consumed based on the devices used by your target audience?
- When and during which day of the week, is your target audience the most active.
Creator connect –
- Sort video creators based on multiple filters of language, demography, and geography.
- Check out whether creators are individual YouTubers or they belong to a multi-channel network.
- Study creator reach across all social media platforms.
- Generate organic views for the videos by identifying what tags are performing in terms of views and how much watch time they generate.
- Use our intelligent recommendation engine to get a list of suggested tags based on your content and increase your search traffic.
- Know what keywords to use in your video title and analyze the effectiveness of description.
Competitor benchmarking –
- Add any brand as a competitor and benchmark your overall performance against theirs in terms of total video uploads, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube.
- Know what tags are being used competitors along with their performance.
- Analyze the strategy of your competitor’s video and ad campaign.
- Get an estimate of organic vs ad viewership on your competitor’s video.
- Access the complete list of your subscribers and reach out to them on social platforms.
- Know what channels are your subscribes watching and target them for better ad performance.
- Know what videos are your subscribers watching based on category filters to understand their interests.
- Get a list of people who have unsubscribed your channel along with the duration for which they have been subscribed.
- Get an access to a list of fans and potential subscribers who are engaging with your content.
What is media research in Video Marketing?
Marketers have always made enormous efforts to become aware of the past and the present, and to predict the future. Not many of them were able to find success, but those who have tried to understand, evaluate, and communicate through data were able to create a benchmark for others to follow. This is what indeed research and particularly media research is all about.
In the world of advertising and marketing, research is a systematic effort to secure answers to certain ‘questions’. In case of communication on video marketing platforms or research & analytics, the questions are related to media. It involves predicting the trends, analysis of the data, video optimization and message-related-behavior for various products.
Vidooly’s Contribution to KRISPY
KRISPY is an app which serves snackable (4 to 5 mins) Bollywood content to the Bollywood crazy Indian youth. This initiative is the next wave to the successful KKT (Kan Khajura Tesan), the on-demand audio entertainment channel on the mobile platform, and popularly known as the Video KKT.
Here, we began with a thorough audit of the proprietary content on the app which benchmarked Krispy content with the content consumption behavior of the Indian youth in the Bollywood space outside Krispy. This step was critical to understand the content on which Krispy was deficient.
In Emvies 2017, the brand KRISPY won a Bronze award in “best media research/analytics – using proprietary data” category as the brand app in the collaboration of our proprietary video recommendations and personalization engine called CEREBRO.
The content marketing team at Vidooly publishes articles and blogs on current and relevant online video industry related news.