Just a couple of days ago, YouTube released YouTube Ads Leaderboard for 2015 to showcase the top 10 most popular video advertisements of the year. These ads were selected based on their watch time, organic video views, engagement and audience retention.
Video marketers can gain valuable insights by checking out the nuances of these videos. They can probably put their learning to use in 2016, when they roll out their own video advertisements.
So, here are the top 10 Video ads on YouTube in 2015:
1. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
2. Hyundai : A Message to Space
3. Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council
4. Boom Beach: Speech (Official TV Commercial)
6. Always #LikeAGirl – Unstoppable
READ MORE: Top 11 YouTube Gaming channels in the world
7. Durex – #Connect – Official
8. Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge – Official Introduction
9. “Slap her”: children’s reaction
10. Budweiser USA: #BestBuds | 2015 Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial “Lost Dog”
Hold on..there are some more awesome ads:
Well, there’s more! YouTube partnered with The Webby Awards and selected some more iconic ads of the year based on 5 other interestingly named categories:
#TheYouTubeAd You Wish You Were In
#TheYouTubeAd That Restores Your Faith in Humanity
#TheYouTubeAd That Is Your Guilty Pleasure
#TheYouTubeAd That Gets You Going
Which one did you like the most? Tell us in the comments below, we would love to hear them!
An online junky who can't get enough of memes, movies and music. I'm a marketing specialist at Vidooly.