Terms & Privacy
Information Collection and Use
- The data that Vidooly provides on its website and it's dashboard is public information & is collected by Vidooly's intelligent software from YouTube API. After collection, the data is processed by Vidooly's Big Data engine & displayed both on Vidooly's website & dashboard.
- The YouTube channel owners need to authenticate their channel and authorize Vidooly to use the analytics data. Do note that this does not include the earnings report or any other financial data of the channel.
- Vidooly does not have permission to delete any of your videos.
- Vidooly does not share the data of any channel to any 3rd party vendor.
- Copying data from Vidooly's website or dashboard (crawling, scraping, etc.) is strictly forbidden. If any user is found to be involved in such activities, their account or IP will be blocked by Vidooly with or without notifications. The only way users can get bulk data through Vidooly is by downloading the custom reports available inside the dashboard. If the user wants any other custom data, they can contact Vidooly.
- Data which is shown on Vidooly's website is gathered from public sources. The statistics of any YouTube channel or video will be displayed on the website/dashboard till it is available on YouTube. If a YouTube channel wants us to stop displaying the statistics of their channel or video, they can adjust the privacy settings on their channel barring third party websites from accessing the data.
How we share your information:
- If you are a user of our Paid services, we will utilize a trusted industry standard third party payment processing company to collect payment information.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or subpoena and if the relevant request meets Indian Law Enforcement Guidelines. We may also disclose your information to our legal counsel, government authorities or law enforcement if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to comply with a law or a regulation.
Information we collect automatically
- We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, monitor, analyze and improve the service. You can block cookies on your web browser; however please be aware that some features of the service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- When you use our service, our servers automatically record certain information in Sever logs. This may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs and other such information.
How we protect your information:
- We use commercially reasonable and industry standard physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. We continuously and regularly back up your data to help prevent data loss. We also guard against common web attack vectors, host data in secure data centers and implement firewalls and access restrictions on our servers to better protect your information.
- The payment is recurring by default. The option that you choose while making the payment will apply every month.
- You can cancel your account by clicking on the Subscription tab in the account seetings.
- For questions about these or any other Vidooly terms or policies, email us at email@example.com