How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The short answer is that we generally use this information to provide and improve our Services, to generate statistics on how the Services are used, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account, if you are an Account holder), for marketing purposes, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. Among other things, the information we collect can enable us to:
- Customize the content and analytic insights you see through the Services.
- Fulfill your requests for Services and validate your user rights.
- Contact and communicate with you.
The data that Vidooly provides on its website and it's dashboard is public information & is collected by Vidooly's intelligent software using YouTube API, Facebook API, Twitter API & Instagram API. After collection, the data is processed by Vidooly's Big Data engine & displayed both on Vidooly's website & dashboard.
We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, monitor, analyze and improve the service. You can block cookies on your web browser, however please be aware that some features of the service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
When you use our service, our servers automatically record certain information in Server logs. This may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs and other such information.
Information Collected from Vidooly Services
- Automatic Collection: Like most web businesses, we use automated mechanisms (e.g., Cookies and/or Web Beacons) to keep track of user interactions with our Services.
"Cookies" are small text files that are placed on your device by a Web server when you access our Services. We may use both session Cookies and persistent Cookies to
traffic routing on our Services and to customize and improve our Services. Unlike persistent Cookies, session Cookies are deleted when you log off from the Services and
close your browser. Although most browsers automatically accept Cookies, you can change your browser options to stop automatically accepting Cookies or to prompt you
before accepting Cookies. Please note, however, that if you don’t accept Cookies, you may not be able to access all portions or features of the Services. Some
Our servers also automatically record certain information about how a person uses our Services (we refer to this information as "Log Data"), including both Account holders and non-Account holders (either, a “User”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used. We also use third party services such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics to gather and analyze user information.
- Volunteered: If you open an Account with us, purchase products or services, send us an email, or share personal information with us in any other way, we collect this information. This obviously depends on what information you choose to provide but it may include your name, email address or billing information. You do not have to share this information with us, but without it you may not be able to access certain content, features or Services.
- Posted: If you post information on any public areas of our websites (or elsewhere on the Internet) that information may be collected and used by anyone, including Vidooly. (We strongly recommend that you do not post any information that allows strangers to identify or locate you. Posting such information may result in unsolicited and unwanted contact from others, to say the least.)
- Authentication of Data from SNS Platforms: Via the Settings section of your Account, you may choose to opt-in and allow Vidooly to connect to one (1)
or more of your SNS Accounts (e.g. your Facebook Page or YouTube Channel) so that Vidooly may access data from the applicable SNS platforms on your behalf (such as dark posts and geo-fenced posts) (such data collectively, the "Authenticated Data").
Vidooly may use Authenticated Data to improve the Services for you (e.g. by using such data to deliver a more accurate statistical data and rankings regarding your Facebook Page) and to improve the Services overall. Authenticated Data used to improve Vidooly’ Services will be aggregated and anonymized and used for purposes such as producing derived market estimations. Vidooly will not make your specific set of Authenticated Data available to Vidooly users other than on an aggregated and anonymized basis, unless you have chosen to opt-in to Vidooly’ Rank Booster Program. If you have opted into the Rank Booster Program (“Rank Booster Program”), Vidooly may make public some of your Authenticated Data, such as dark posts and geo-fenced posts, for the purpose of ensuring that all of your video activity is correctly attributed to you within Vidooly’ Services). You may revoke Vidooly’ ability to collect your Authenticated Data at any time through the opt-out feature in the Settings section of your Account (see Your Choices below). In addition to opting out via the Settings section in your Vidooly Account, you may also revoke Vidooly’s access to YouTube Authenticated Data via the Google security settings page, found at: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions. If you opt into authenticating any of your SNS Accounts with Vidooly, Vidooly will:
- Never post on your behalf to any of your authenticated SNS Accounts (e.g. your Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, Twitter profile or Instagram profile).
- Never manage any of your SNS Account ad campaigns (e.g. Facebook ad campaigns or YouTube ad campaigns) and will never alter any of your SNS ad settings.
If you have any questions or comments about SNS Authenticated Data,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When Do We Share or Disclose Your Information?
Personally Identifiable Information. In more limited circumstances, we may share personally identifiable information we have collected. For example:
- We might share personally identifiable information during due diligence or in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation.
- Your personal information may be transferred to anyone who is helping us make the Services available and functional, like technical agents, payment processing vendors, other subcontractors, and our affiliates and consultants.
- As in any transaction, if you provide your credit card information to us for purchases, your credit card company will be provided with relevant information about us, services purchased, cost and other information necessary to process the transaction.
- We may disclose your personal information if permitted or required by law, or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our users or business partners.
- We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
Modifying Your Information: You can update or correct personal information (e.g., your email address) by accessing your Account. You can also access, or delete, your information by reaching out to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Please note that we have the right to reject deletion requests that are unduly burdensome or repetitive or that cannot be honored in light of legal obligations or ongoing disputes, or where retention is necessary to enforce our agreements or protect our or another party’s rights, property, safety, or security.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected PII of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
In addition, the Services may contain links to third party websites and content. Vidooly does not control these websites and/or content and these third parties” privacy policies may be different from our own. You access linked websites or third party content at your own risk.
Any information collected by Vidooly is stored on servers that Vidooly manages, using standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result, Vidooly cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Services.
Your personal information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that Vidooly processes and stores information in the United States and your use of our Services constitutes your consent to and understanding of this processing.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by mail at Vidooly Media Tech Private Limited., C- 56/39, 2nd Floor, NetEdge Towers, Noida - 201301, India. In addition, if you wish to exclude your personal information from our direct marketing, or if you would like to update or delete your email address, mailing address or other persona.
Last Updated on Feb 26, 2018